
Randall Sáenz Acuña
Email: randall19@gmail.com
June 3, 2010
Email: randall19@gmail.com
June 3, 2010
José Ramírez
Sales Manager
Grupo Sintec
Los Yoses
San José, Costa Rica
Dear Mr. Ramírez:
Sales Manager
Grupo Sintec
Los Yoses
San José, Costa Rica
Dear Mr. Ramírez:
Last week I went to your presentation about the antivirus Panda Security at ULACIT, I`m really pleased to have learned about its importance nowadays. It`s essential to take care of children because they are exposed to many risk situations as pornography and pimps.
I want to invite you to share this presentation in my neighborhood next month, maybe a Saturday in the afternoon. I think it is necessary for adults and principally kinds to know that you can have access to technology but safely.
Please contact me as soon as possible in order to coordinate this activity; here you have my email and my cell phone.
Yours sincerely,
Randall Sáenz Acuña
Yours sincerely,
Randall Sáenz Acuña

Dear Randall: I want to let you know that Panda Security is an excellent tool and I use it at home to keep control of what my daughter can do on the Internet. I am very interested to care and ensure everything that can be seen and accessed via email and some web pages, both so that crashes all the content is created to induce her to view pornography (for example). I sincerely believe that such tools are necessary to teach children the proper use of internet. We must teach all that the internet is very versatile and should be careful what you get off or is accessed. It is an excellent tool.
ResponderEliminar